So to continue with the boring theme, here's an update on what's being going on round here parts:
1) The house has fallen into a mass of clean laundry piles needing a home, dust bunnies turning into dust monsters, a never ending mess in the kitchen (why can't I keep it clean?), and windows needing a good cleaning.
2) Finn wants to play soccer, Owen wants to do nothing, and Tyler has visions of gaming for two months.
3) Ty went to Ottawa U for the mini enrichment thingy and begrudgingly tolerated it. Awesome.
4) The craft show went off without a hitch and we are overwhelmed with all the ideas we want to put into action for the fall. Borderline paralyzing but we have a pow-wow scheduled for this week-end.
5) I NEED a day in my house to myself. With the sun shining. To organize, clean, get the goodwill stuff out of my garage.
Boring, boring, I know. On a good note, Mike & I are planning on doing the local wine & food event on Saturday afternoon. And I'm scouring the web for cheap flights to Orlando for our trip to Disney in August! Yay!
Here's a picture to wake you up, enjoy:)
(to be added later. gotcha)