January 27, 2010

I did end up getting some sewing done last week. Never as much as I want but I completed projects which is always a good feeling. There has to be a balance, right?


This week Emily & I are gearing up for a workshop we are hosting under our new business called Handmade Nest. We want to be organized so that when we get back from our road trip we can just move straight into our workshop. Should be fun and we are both very excited!

Beyond that, I was thinking this morning about how some of the funniest moments in my life come from the children. Yesterday while I was in the shower Finn came in to grab his toothbrush and as he was leaving asked if I could wash his "lucky underwear".


Finn is seven. Turns out his striped underwear are lucky. Who knew?
(I have a friend who has a journal for all the funny and clever comments her children have made throughout the years. Wish I had thought of that 12 years ago! Is it too late?)

1 comment:

The Avis Kozars said...

"Mummy, d'you know what part of my Tuxedo Mousse I'm gonna eat first?"
"No Maeve, which part...?"

"the antlers"