February 6, 2010

There are a few things I've had to get used to over the last 2 years about living in the country. One of them being that when I wake up in the morning, I no longer peek out the window watching neighbours, students, and friends with strollers up and about starting their day. In fact I don't see anyone. I have a beautiful view of the sun rising out a room full of windows.

I'm just not sure what I prefer.

When we decided to move out of the city, I didn't necessarily want to be out in the country. I wanted to be in a small town. Except that meant we wouldn't have a little bit of land, and that was something we thought the boys would benefit from.

So the jury is still out. Not to say I want to move back to the city, but a small town would be nice. I miss walking to get errands done. My body and mind both.

I suppose I'll go through this conversation with myself every February.

No comments: