May 19, 2010

Seriously?

Today is a long day at work. By no means am I complaining, but the fact remains I will be gone for over 12 hours. I'm working 10-5 and then we are hosting a workshop from 6-9. Maybe I'll be home by 9:30.

My point being, yesterday I felt I really needed to be organized to leave the troops in good hands. Being the uber-Mom (not!) that I am, I made a roast, caught up on laundry, had every surface cleared off (which is no small feat for me) and took two of the boys to the library after supper.

For a small town, we have a pretty great library. I'm still getting used to the fact that they don't whisper, and I'm usually the only one there whispering to my children. Dork. Anyhoo, I had to look something up on the computer/card catalogue. To my surprise, I found our library has a blog. The library?

Well after years and years of reading blogs, and having my own neglected one for some time...blogs? Hmm, not so cutting edge.

*disclaimer - I do love that they have a blog. Nice that our library isn't just gray-haired old fuddy-duddies.

No comments: