December 2, 2010

Conservative Girl

I was perusing the Anthropologie website the other night and came across this totally fun necklace. Wouldn't this be great to make for our swag bags for the next Craft Show!!

This one is adorable, and I think the seat may even be turquoise!

Wouldn't this one be easy to make? Seriously. We've already hosted a fabric flower workshop. No prob. 'Cuz that's how we roll.

I think I'm craving a little retail therapy because I'm stuck at the house with two sick boys. I should thank them for saving me money:)

Tomorrow is 'All About Finn' day as he's having his delayed Birthday Party. I'll have to blog about it Saturday.

See you then.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

umm, aren't *most* days 'All About Finn' days??
:D

feast or famine over here on penniesfromheaven no? nuthin for ages and then a double-whammie two posts in a week nonetheless...

I gotta catchup!

Colleen said...

You're a mind reader, I had that rolling through my head as I was writing. At least that's Ty's perspective!

Anonymous said...

I concur with Ty guy :)

And love the inspiration from your last post btw

And I always say "anonymous" because I'm too lazy to look up my blogger password etc.