December 3, 2010

Happy

I'm pretty sure I have yet to mention that I have a newfound obsession. It's really a year old actually, if you want to get specific.

The reason I should not even mention it is that I should probably establish my cool and amazing taste first. Like, if I mention how much I love this place you'll get all judgy with me and no longer deem my opinions worthy. In fact, I'm pretty sure some may think I've lost all credibility.

A year ago we took our family to Walt Disney World (with my sister and little brother and families). Fourteen of us descended on Orlando at staggered times, on the same day, to surprise my boys that their cousins were also going to be there (the cousins had already been at least 4 times previously. what!)

{insert past world travels, countries visited and amazing life experiences}

It was a fantastic surprise, it was such a great time and we couldn't have asked for better people to go to Disney with the first time.

Because we are coming up to a year, I'm really itchy to go back. I'm a bit of a simpleton when I think of it all....the smells, the feeling, the innocence. I try to blame living in Key West for a year as a child on why I love it so much, but that argument falls short in justifying my little brother's obsession. Only 3 of us lived there. He wasn't born yet.

For some unexplained reason, I can say it truly is my happy place.




{love this one----}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just don't drink the Kool-Aid...