March 10, 2011


I have a great boss. She's just a young thang who happens to own her own store in Almonte. Seriously who has their own shop at her age?

I think we're now great friends, and we depend on each other and complement each other well. One of us micro-manages alot and one of us doesn't really care. (Mostly because one already micro-manages at home way too much.)

But this is not an 'Ode to Emily'. This is another boot post.

Emily gifted me money towards a rocking pair of boots for Christmas. Because she's thoughtful beyond belief and is a way better listener than I am.

I have yet to find the rocking pair of boots that I'd like, but I thought that tonight I was feeling like it would be a good time to have a peek on-line.

This is the first pair I found:

Puhleeze. These are way too amazing. And yet, somehow I have delusions of granduere because they are $625. {from gravity pope}


These are pretty cute & very Blundstone-like from the Fluevog website. And they come in RED. But I think I want something a little more fun.


Ugh! These ones are only $665 from, again, Gravity Pope. {my new fav website}


I don't like these. I just think they are hilarious. How Tom Cruise are they? Heh.

Well guess what? I didn't find my boots yet. I know the way this works. Once I buy one pair, I'll find plenty I love and want in my budget. Then I'll be back in my younger boot wearing days (back when I rocked the long shorts & cowboy boots and was told I looked like Kermit the frog. cowboy boot were the rage back then. don't judge:)

Did find these though to replace the ones I outgrew and gave to my niece. In RED. Because that's how I roll.

No comments: