June 8, 2010

Have I Ever Told You?

Have I ever confessed how much I love blogs? Or really, how much I love the internet. It is my newspaper, my reading material, my inspiration, my connection. I'm a little obssessed.

I love blogs like Apartment Therapy and Knock Knock. They are so inspiring in design and ideas.

I love Nie Nie, Cjane, Dooce of course. Mormons and ex-mormons. I'm not even religious. My 'favourites' folders are vast and diverse and I read what's happening depending on my mood.

There are the 'Mom' blogs too, although I sincerely think it's an insult to label them just that because they are so much more. Suburban Bliss, Drowning in Kids (because, hello, canadian) and of course now local Bread Crumbs in the Butter.

I kind of feel like my repertoire of blogs that I read are legendary. Like I've compiled such an amazing list of women to read about, draw from, and relate to that it can only be shared with certain people.

Eventually blog readers will come upon a lot of the same blogs I love on their own, but I`m going to make a concerted effort to add all my favs to the blogroll. I suppose after all these years of reading I should share.

No comments: